Terms & Conditions
https://luccad.com is owned and operated by
Maidenshaw Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8HE
The following sets out the terms & conditions under which the member or customer (“you”) may use https://luccad.com and all the material on it including video courses, articles and any other content featured on the website. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement of these terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms set out on this page do not register/become a member of this website.
Lucca D reserves the right to make any change, update or modification to these terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to the updated terms. If you do not agree to the changes you should stop using the content on the website and cease to me a member of the site.
Please check the terms & conditions regularly for updates.
Products/Content on https://luccad.com
1.The products on this website include membership levels allowing access to video instructional courses/articles/ebooks/live classes & live private sessions for OWOA Martial Arts & Wing Chun.
2. The use of any of these products should be considered a high risk activity and participation is taken at your own risk. You agree to consult a physician before using any of the material/content featured on this website including the instructional videos as well as before attending live classes or private sessions.. Lucca D shall not be held liable for any injury or other unfavourable outcomes resulting from any misconduct in relation to the products on https://luccad.com.
3. You may use the content featured on this website only after purchasing a membership level to gain access to the content.
4. Lucca D can not guarantee that all content, functions and materials featured on this website are fault-free and without any inaccuracy or errors.
5. Lucca D reserves the right to modify any of the products featured on this website as long as it does not reduce or damage the quality of the website.
6. Membership on this website is for one person solely.
7. Private sessions must be scheduled in advance with Lucca D via email at a recurring agreed time.
8. Private sessions must be used within a month of the purchase date.
9. Private sessions missed are non-refundable.
10. Live class times (including “espresso” live classes) are subject to change at Lucca D’s discretion.
Cancellation & Refunds
11. You may cancel your membership at any time. Membership is renewed monthly through the payment method chosen.
12. You may still log in to your account up to a year after cancelling membership but you will have limited access.
13. Your account will be closed after 1 year of cancelling membership unless you reacquire membership within that period.
14. You are entitled to a full refund with 30 days of your first purchase if you wish to do so. If you wish to request a refund you must contact in via the contact form.
15. Lucca D reserves the right to evaluate each refund request at our discretion and deny any unfounded or unreasonable requests.
Limitation of liability
16. Lucca D’s liability to you from any damages or losses as a result of our breach of these terms shall not exceed the amount you paid for the product involved directly in the damage of loss.
17. All content and materials available on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and videos, are the property of Lucca D and are protected by applicable intellectual property rights and laws.
18. All material provided to you by Lucca D as part of your membership to our products is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
19. You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from any products purchased on this website.
20. The terms and conditions set out on this page will be subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
21. All legal disagreements and proceedings in connection to the enforcement of these terms must be done within the United Kingdom.
22. If any provision of this terms is deemed by any court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the other provisions shall not be affected but shall remain in full force and effect.
24. These terms are effective for as long as you are a member/customer or you are using this website.
25. You may terminate these terms at any time by cancelling your membership or by not using this website, provided that previous memberships and prior uses of this website are still covered by these terms.